Birmingham, Michigan -- Feb 22, 2016 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) --
GuanHua Corporation is pleased to announce its slate of corporate offices and directors. The appointments are made in the wake of the Nevada corporation’s recent reverse merger and name change, during which corporate counsel, Alexander E. “Lex” Kuhne served as President and secretary on an interim basis.
The Board of Directors will be comprised as follows:
- Hsiao-Chuan Wei – A long-time advisor to incoming CEO Rico Yang, he is also a director of BungBunGames, another successful Taiwanese gaming company.
- Cheng-Chih Yang – A founder of GuanHua Gaming Ltd. in 2002, he holds a Masters Degree in International Business from Taiwan’s National Chi Nan University.
- Hsin-Tzu “Sindy” Chang -- Sindy began in 2005 as GuanHua’s Financial Director, and has since been promoted to her current position as Chief Financial Officer. The wife of CEO Rico Yang, she holds a PhD in Finance.
The Officers and management team, as confirmed by the Board, are:
- President and Chief Executive Officer -- Cheng-Chih “Rico” Yang was a founder of GuanHua Gaming Ltd. In 2002, and holds a Master Degree in International Business from Taiwan’s National Chi Nan University.
- Chief Operations Officer -- Der-Jong “Gibson” Yang is an experienced and professional project manager.
- Chief Technical Officer -- Kevin Chiang has a personal and professional passion for electronic gaming, which is evidenced by his more than 20 years of experience in the industry.
- Chief Financial Officer -- Hsin-Tzu “Sindy” Chang began in 2005 as GuanHua’s Financial Director, and has since been promoted to her current position as Chief Financial Officer. The wife of CEO Rico Yang, she holds a PhD in Finance.
- Art Director -- Zheng-Hua “James” Yang possesses unparalleled skills both in hand drawing and computer animation making, with successful work in both gaming and advertisement. He also serves as an assistant university professor.
- Corporate Secretary and Legal Counsel – Alexander E. “Lex” Kuhne is a business and media attorney based in Birmingham, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.
Founded in 2002, GuanHuaSoft has been successful throughout Asia as a creative provider of web-based gaming, mobile games and 3-D animation products, and now expands its reach into the North American market. GuanHua management and operations are based on Taichung, Taiwan, and its North American offices are located in Birmingham, Michigan.
For more information contact: Alexander Kuhne / firstname.lastname@example.org / 248.644.4539
This release, like many written and oral communications presented by GuanHua Corporation (OTC: GHGH) and its predecessor entity, Metaphor Holdings Corporation (OTC: AGHD), and their authorized officers, may contain certain forward-looking statements regarding our prospective performance and strategies within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. We intend such forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and are including this statement for purposes of said safe harbor provisions.
Forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and describe future plans, strategies, and expectations of the Company, are generally identified by use of words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plan," "project," "seek," "strive," "try," or future or conditional verbs such as "could," "may," "should," "will," "would," or similar expressions. Our ability to predict results or the actual effects of our plans or strategies is inherently uncertain. Accordingly, actual results may differ materially from anticipated results.
Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this release. Except as required by applicable law or regulation, GHG and AGHD undertake no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date on which such statements were made.